Buy Memantine – But first what is it ?
Memantine is a popular nootropic used to help against Alzheimer’s disease.
Memantine was synthesized and patented by Eli Lilly and Co. in 1968 and was developed by Merz Pharma in collaboration with Neurobiological Technologies, Inc. and then licensed to Forest Laboratories for the United States and Lundbeck for other selected European and international markets. Memantine is marketed under the brand names Axura and Akatinol by Merz, Namenda by Forest, Ebixa and Abixa by Lundbeck and Memox by Unipharm.
It is one of the 5 products approved by the FDA to help against the cognitive decline in Alzheimer’s disease. It is also the only one product blocking the NMDA receptors.
Recommanded Daily Dosage
The daily dosage of Memantine should stay between 5mg and 40 mg per day.
Memantine – Benefits & effects
- Memantine may slow the progression of moderate to severe Alzheimer’s disease and may help treat dementia.
- Memantine may reduce the symptoms of ADHD as well as reduce the symptoms of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
- Memantine may help improve bipolar disorder and decrease symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Memantine can reduce the negative symptoms of schizophrenia and treat nystagmus.
- It can help treat migraines and headaches.
- It can also assist in the short-term treatment of substance use disorders.
- It can also protect against mild traumatic brain injury.
- Finally, it can delay amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
Memantine – Stacks well with :
Buy Memantine on Nootrawpics.com and stop wasting money.