Buy Shilajit : First of all, what is it ?
Shilajit is a mixture of minerals, used in some traditional medicines. It is a complex mixture of organic humic substances, plant and microbial metabolites that come from rocks. Western scientific research is interested in its effects and has confirmed its benefits for some years.
This mixture, which grows in Himalaya’s mountains, contains fulvic acid, a natural antioxidant that helps slow down the aging of cells, attacks the generation of tumors in the body, helps neutralize toxins and improves the availability of minerals in the body, making them bioactive and bioavailable to our body.
It is mainly found on steep sunny slopes, at altitudes above 2000/4000 meters, whose cliffs are composed of sedimentary rocks rich in organic carbon.It naturally flows out of the rocks during the hot summer months and accumulates on the surface of the rock. It has been used to treat a wide variety of diseases for thousands of years. Many therapeutic properties have been attributed to Shilajit.
There is still little information available on the physico-chemical properties of some of its constituents. The results of studies suggest that it has a significant immuno-modulating activity. It contains at least 85 minerals, in ionic form, which act on numerous chemical, biological and physical stress factors.
Where is Shilajit extracted?
This organic element is preferably found and extracted in the Himalayas but has recently been discovered in the northern region of Chile. In ancient medicine, it was considered a panacea, used to increase sexual and spiritual energy, the same force that is withered by tension and anxiety.
Shilajit – Effects and Benefits
- Stress Management
- Helps to regain energy
- Stimulates libido and sexual performance
- In sports : increased resistance to effort, improved muscle recovery
- As an anti-inflammatory agent : The effectiveness of hydrogenated cortisone compared to fulvic acid varies according to the location of its source and the method of extraction. Fulvic acid inhibits an enzyme secreted by the infected area and also regulates the level of zinc and copper in trace elements and thus activates zinc and copper-containing dismutases.
- Stimulates blood circulation and improves blood clotting : Many diseases are caused by a dysfunction of the circulation in the capillary blood system. The therapeutic effect of fulvic acid results from its ability to restore and improve blood circulation in the capillary system. It stimulates blood circulation and improves blood clotting.
- Digestive ulcers : The healing effects of Shilajit are the result of its ability to stimulate blood flow in the stomach lining and its ability to inhibit the secretion of acid-producing cells. It also stimulates the secretion of glands that have the ability to protect the inner lining of the stomach, thus preventing ulcers.
- Immunology : There are indications that with the injection of fulvic acid into the abdominal region, the size of the thymus increases in laboratory animals, along with the activity of macrophages. A dose of 5 mg/kg body weight, injected into the abdominal region, is beneficial. However, doses above 50 mg/kg have shown the opposite effect, i.e. the size of the thymus is reduced.
- Endocrinology : Fulvic acid regulates the abnormal secretion of thyroid hormone through its ability to regulate cyclic nucleotides at the cellular level. This will therefore stimulate the secretion of androgenic hormones, such as testosterone, and thus facilitate libido, erection and muscle building.
- Anticancer : It serves as a regulatory agent for the immune system and can be used in conjunction with other anti-cancer drugs.
Shilajit – Stacks well with :
Buy Shilajit on Nootrawpics.com.