Buy Shilajit : First of all, what is it?
Shilajit is a natural foam that has many healing properties, as it is very effective in reducing fatigue and acts as a natural energizer.
This herb, which grows in the mountains of the Himalayas, contains fulvic acid, a natural antioxidant that helps slow down the aging of cells, attacks the generation of tumors in the body, helps neutralize toxins and improves the availability of minerals in the body, making them bioactive and bioavailable to our body.
These are herbs that are found in the form of veins pressed by mineral layers that contain fulvic acid in abundance compared to the Himalayan plants recently found in the Andean sector of the northern region of Chile.
50% Fulvic acid
It is an entirely natural and organic extract that comes from the deposit of a plant dating back 75 million years, corresponding to the Upper Cretaceous. It contains a large quantity of photochemical, biochemical, antioxidant, free radical scavengers, nutrients, enzymes, hormones, amino acids, antibiotics, antivirals, antifungal substances, among other elements.
Fulvic acid contains about 74 complexes and essential minerals dissolved in 42% of solid acidic foods. It improves the availability of minerals in the body, regenerates and prolongs the residence time of essential nutrients in the cells, reduces the damage produced by toxic compounds, heavy metals, free radicals and its consumption improves the permeability of the digestive and circulatory system and cell membranes.
Fulvic acid acts as an important protective agent and a powerful natural electrolyte that can restore the electrical balance of damaged cells, neutralize toxins and eliminate food poisoning within minutes.
It is created in the soil by microorganisms to transport minerals and nutrients from the soil to plants. From there, complex photosynthesis reactions produce the components of different areas of the plant. Complex carbohydrate sugars circulate in the plant for food. Some are returned to the roots where the microorganisms are fed by producing fulvic acids as a complex with minerals and nutrients, to start the cycle again.
In plants, fulvic acid stimulates metabolism, ensures respiration, increases the activity of multiple proteins and enzymes, improves the permeability of cell membranes, cell division and elongation, promotes the synthesis of chlorophyll, drought tolerance, protects soil pH and microbe attack, contributes to the electrochemical balance as a donor or acceptor, breaks down silicon to release essential nutrients, detoxifies pollutants such as pesticides and herbicides.
When minerals come into contact with fulvic acid in an aquatic environment, they are naturally dissolved in ionic form and literally become part of it.
Once minerals are in the fulvic acid complex, they become bioactive, bioavailable and organic. Therefore, when elemental minerals are transformed into an organic state through a natural chemical process involving fulvic acid and photosynthesis, they can be used safely by humans and animals.
Where is fulvic acid extracted?
This organic element is preferably found and extracted in the Himalayas but has recently been discovered in the northern region of Chile.
In developed countries, a product with the advantages already described has been named Shilajit, which means “the conqueror of the mountains” and whose active ingredient is fulvic acid.
It has been scientifically demonstrated that among its multiple benefits, it helps the growth and regeneration of human body tissues, reduces tension, stress, general weakness and fatigue, acting as an antioxidant. Its use as a medication helps to slow down cellular aging.
Another important aspect of the use of fulvic acid is the overall improvement of health by combating various diseases associated with mineral deficiency in the body. Specifically, organic fulvic acids are created by microorganisms in the soil to transport minerals and nutrients from the soil to the plant, thus fulfilling the same function in the human body.
In ancient medicine, it was considered a panacea, used to increase sexual and spiritual energy, the same force that is withered by tension and anxiety.
Shilajit – Effects and Benefits
- Stress Management
- Helps to regain energy
- Stimulates libido and sexual performance
- Sport: increased resistance to effort, improved muscle recovery
- As an anti-inflammatory agent: The effectiveness of hydrogenated cortisone compared to fulvic acid varies according to the location of its source and the method of extraction. (i) Fulvic acid inhibits an enzyme secreted by the infected area and also regulates the level of zinc and copper in trace elements and thus activates zinc and copper-containing dismutases.
- Stimulates blood circulation and improves blood clotting: Many diseases are caused by a dysfunction of the circulation in the capillary blood system. The therapeutic effect of fulvic acid results from its ability to restore and improve blood circulation in the capillary system. It stimulates blood circulation and improves blood clotting.
- Digestive ulcers: The healing effects of fulvic acid are the result of its ability to stimulate blood flow in the stomach lining and its ability to inhibit the secretion of acid-producing cells. It also stimulates the secretion of glands that have the ability to protect the inner lining of the stomach, thus preventing ulcers.
- Immunology: There are indications that with the injection of fulvic acid into the abdominal region, the size of the thymus increases in laboratory animals, along with the activity of macrophages. A dose of 5 mg/kg body weight, injected into the abdominal region, is beneficial. However, doses above 50 mg/kg have shown the opposite effect, i.e. the size of the thymus is reduced.
- Endocrinology: Fulvic acid regulates the abnormal secretion of thyroid hormone through its ability to regulate cyclic nucleotides at the cellular level. This will therefore stimulate the secretion of androgenic hormones, such as testosterone, and thus facilitate libido, erection and muscle building.
- Anticancer: It serves as a regulatory agent for the immune system and can be used in conjunction with other anti-cancer drugs.
Shilajit : Other medical uses
1. Anti-inflammatory and blood coagulant: in many clinical cases, infections were accompanied by blood leakage into the area, or ulcers caused by bleeding. Fulvic acid moderates ulcerous conditions because of its anti-inflammatory, clotting nature and general healing ability.
2. Corneal infection: 53 cases were studied and treated with fulvic acid eye drops and intramuscular injections. The success rate was 94.2%. The study was conducted in an ophthalmology clinic at Shaoxin Hospital in Zhejiang Province, China.
3. Acute gastrointestinal hemorrhage: 160 cases were studied and treated with oral and injectable fulvic acid. The success rate was 95.6%. The studies were conducted in internal medicine at Tongren Hospital in Beijing, China.
4. Skin ulcers: 51 cases were studied and treated with the fulvic acid and mineral bath. The success rate was 92.2%. The study was conducted at Tongren Internal Medicine Hospital in Beijing, China.
5. Rheumatoid arthritis: a large number of cases were studied and treated with the bath of fulvic acid mixed with minerals and in oral form (capsules). Success rate of 92%. Studies conducted at Haidian Hospital, Beijing, China.
6. Hemorrhoids: several thousand cases were studied and treated with the preparation of fulvic acid. The success rate was so good that the Chinese medical authorities developed an over-the-counter drug for national distribution. The studies were conducted at Erlonglu Hospital in Beijing, China, and at Kunming Hospital in Yunnan, China.
7. Esophageal cancer, incubation period of the disease: 27 cases studied and treated with a solution of fulvic acid in water for two years. 100% success in preventing the progression of the tumor to the cancerous state. Studies by Hongji Xie, et al.
8. Hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid): 33 cases studied and treated for 6 months with oral fulvic acid (capsules). Success rate of 90.9%. The studies were conducted at Tongren Hospital in Beijing, China.
In summary, thanks to the joint efforts of the researchers and the fundamental clinical studies of science, the fulvic acid component derived from humic acid has proven to be an effective and safe remedy for a wide range of diseases. This achievement has aroused the curiosity and interest of scientists abroad. As evidenced by the “Recent Advances in Chinese Medicine” published in Singapore and “Fulvic Acid” published in Germany.
Shilajit: goes well with
It is recommended to take approximately 300mg per day of Shilajit.